Germany or France? Holland! Customized Cruise Package!
- Are you tired of surfing the Net and getting confused so much?
- Do you want to go to Europe but have never done a European trip?
- Feeling pressure to pick dates but afraid to take during wrong time?
- Are you wondering how the most people travel on their own to Europe?
- Are you ready for someone to show you how to make an enjoyable trip?
Don’t look around! Take out your bag out of closet. You even can’t guess how affordable is to have your personal travel consultant. You can trust her as your physician or accountant. Her name is Nadia Jastrjembskaia, PhD. She is a professional travel consultant which knows Europe very well. This is because she was born there and traveled there a lot. Nadia is an accredited cruise consultant by CLIA – Cruise Line International Association and personal experience in Holland Tulip cruise.
Do you want to ask some questions about river cruising in Europe? Pick up a phone and dial 772 240-9797.
Nadia’s Tips for Holland Tulip Cruise
There are a lot of advantages to travel through Holland and Belgium by barge.
- Travel through Europe with pack and unpack once
- A few river cruise lines to choose from
- Great for cultural immersion
- Best for upscale and luxury travelers
Holland river cruises must be on your ‘to do’ list if you want to explore Holland during its best time when all the tulips are in bloom. This gives you an opportunity to visit Amsterdam, also well-known as the Venice of the North. Holland river cruises allow you to discover the delights of this city, including its diamond merchants, famous museums, flower markets, and splendid waterside buildings. Also you have a chance to see the work of Rembrandt and Van Gogh. Holland river cruises are also an opportunity to enjoy the Keukenhof Gardens, with 70 acres with seven million flowers. Additionally, you will be suppressed to return back in time – Bruges gives you feeling of Medieval Europe.
Nadia recommends Holland river cruises for people who like gardens and scenery, history, art, architecture, and great gourmet food.
Cruise Customization is a Way to Enjoy Holland and Belgium
First of all, Holland Tulip cruise have to be a masterpiece of your vacation by placed between pre and after cruise European experiences. You can make those extensions as short or long as you can.
- You will save money because everything will be paid in advance to avoid out of pocket expenses.
- You will save your energy because flying over the ocean is quite long and challenging.
- You will have quality time because of cultural immersion and a lot of well-planned activities.
How Nadia Can Help You to Plan Your Holland River Cruise Package
As a personal travel consultant she will try to understand your needs first. Do you like gardening? Or may be beer – Holland is very famous for its beer? What about chocolate? So, she will plan you whole river cruise package around your interests. Also, Nadia will
- Give unbiased expertise and advances regarding cruise lines, tour operators and airlines
- Offer advice about which cruise line and departure to take
- Suggest possible itineraries for pre and after cruise and help to choose the best one
- Advice you about activities you will be able to enjoy according to your ability
- Offer professional advice and concierge service for your Holland river cruise vacation at no additional cost for you
- Arm you with lots of practical and pertinent travel tips on safety, transport alternatives, traveller’s health, packing tips & what to take, researching your destination before you leave and more . . .
Sounds good? Call Nadia at 772 213-7703.