Grand Suite: Luxury Starts There
Grand Suite is the lowest suite category with amenities available on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas.
- If you wish to be pampered you have to book the Grand Suite at least. In this case you will enjoy all the extras that suite life brings:
- Concierge Lounge with complementary alcohol beverages and country club environment
- Priority embarkation / disembarkation
- Private beach in Labadee
- Full menu in-room dining, etc. And …
- Gold SeaPass Card for recognition
What You Need to Know
Grand Suite on the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas has the following to keep in mind:
- No Jacuzzi on the balcony
- Master bath with tub, shower, and 2 sinks
- One level suite
- One bathroom
- Occupancy – up to 4 people + 1 baby (up to 3 years old)
- Some Grand Suites are connected to another Grand Suite
- Some Grand Suites are connected to staterooms with balcony
- Concierge Club amenities
- No doors between master bedroom and living room
Grand Suite Availability
There are 30 Grand Suite available on each the Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. This is the biggest inventory among all suite categories. Grand suites are extremely popular among honeymooners and those who wish to treat themselves without spending too much.
Some Grand Suites are connected to another Grand Suite or regular staterooms with balcony. Those suites are popular among parents because make family cruise vacation more affordable: parents enjoy Grand Suite but kids – stateroom with balcony. There are only a few combinations Grand Suite + Stateroom with balcony.
So, try to make reservations in advance: deposit is $500 per person in Grand Suite and $250 per person in stateroom with balcony. Deposit is 100% refundable before the final payment. Contact us at 772 777-1337 for more questions. Final payment is due 75 days prior departure.
About Grand Suite
Royal Caribbean International created a modern design for this suite with a curtain that separates bedroom from sitting area. The Grand Suite is more expensive than the Junior Suite, but it has amenities and perks that Junior Suites do not. There are 30 of those suites on Oasis of the Seas & Allure of the Seas.
All of them are equal in size, but locations can vary. Grand Suites have 371 Sq. Ft., with 105 Sq. Ft. of balcony, floor to ceiling glass doors, veranda with lounge chairs, twin beds that convert to queen, roomy closets, marble entry, private bath with tub and shower, spacious living area, with desk, drawer space, vanity, sofa bed, large flat-screen LCD television, thermostat controlled air-conditioning, Internet, direct-dial telephone, mini bar, personal safe and 24 hour room service.
Do you know that on some departures prices for this suite can compare favorably with Junior Suites? So you can receive it, with all amenities and perks, for the price of a Junior Suite? Note: There is an error on some websites that advertise this suite as having a Jacuzzi on the balcony. There is none.
How to Book the Grand Suite on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas
Grand Suite on the Oasis and Allure of the Seas, on the Royal Caribbean cruise lines, is the first suite category with full amenities. You can book Grand Suite online or by calling us at 772 777-1337. If you wish to book by yourself – do this through the link below.
In this case we will receive your confirmation from Royal Caribbean International and will care about all details of your cruise. Keep in mind that due to big inventory of Grand Suites price may drop after you book your suite. You will put your booking on the alert and you will receive notification with a new lower price for your cruise. Also, your booking may be subject to additional perks as complimentary suite decoration (for honeymoon, anniversary or birthday), dining for 2 in specialty restaurant or spa treatment.
Grand Suite Price
Grand Suite have the following price structure:
- Each departure is priced differently.
- Grand Suite suites have 1&2 and 3&4 price structure. This means that 1st and 2nd guests pay full tariff. Guests 3 – 5 pay a 3&4 tariff which is a fraction of the full tariff.
- Often Grand Suites are available at discounted price through Going Going Gone! sale event
Grand Suite Floor Plan Details
The Grand Suite is one level suite that contains the following:
- One level suite;
- One bedroom;
- One baths;
- Grand entrance;
- Private balcony with chairs;
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors that lead to your private veranda;
- Total area 371 sq. ft. (34.5 sq. m.);
- Balcony 105 sq. ft. (9.8 sq. m.);
- Separate living area;
- Living room sofa converts to a double bed;
- Master bedroom with queen-size bed;
- Master bedroom has large windows facing the sea;
- Master bath with a large tub, show, and two sinks;
- Entertainment center with 52” LCD television;
- Sitting area with table and sofa; plush seating;
- Plenty of closet space