Stay at Homeland for All-Inclusive Experience
- Feeling uncomfortable to fly overseas to all-inclusive resort with kids?
- Are you wondering if all-inclusive resorts exist in United States?
- Do you wish there was a travel consultant that understood your family needs?
- Are you ready for someone to help you with all-inclusive vacation in Florida?
Stop wondering. All-inclusive resort is here, in St. Lucie, Florida, also known as a hometown for Aurora Cruises & Travel. Use this for your advantage. Personal travel consultant who lives next to all-inclusive resort probably knows more than anybody else. Especially, if this resort experiences 25 million dollars renovation.
Probably, you want to know in details what happened on this property. Please be advised that Sandpiper Bay all-inclusive resort that belongs to Club Med is here, in Florida.Nadia Jastrjembskaia, professional travel consultant suggests calling her at 772 240-9797 for additional information about resort and special offerings and deals.
Nadia’s Tips about the Only All-Inclusive Resort in US
First of all, this is family-oriented resort. So, expect a lot of activities and programs specially designed for families with kids in mind. You will be pleased with features of this all-inclusive resort
- Unique feature for continental US
- Traveling inside of USA – no passport is necessary
- Outstanding kid’s programs
- Best for families with kids
- Sports and leisure activities: tennis, golf, circus school for children, flying trapeze
- International Tennis Academy on site
- Club Med Golf Academy with 18-hole and a 9-hole pitch-and-putt courses
- Perfectly located between Miami and Orlando, so you can take bus tours to Disney World or Universal Studios (new Harry Porter park)
- Warm Floridian sunshine during winter months
Your Benefits to Work with Nadia as Your Personal Travel Consultant
- You will enjoy your Florida vacation because Nadia give you an insider advice
- You will be surprise to learn how many things you and your family can do in Port Saint Lucie, Florida
- You will be happy with professional advice and concierge service for your family vacation no additional cost for you
- You will have stress-free vacation because Nadia will care about all details and she will be in few blocks from you
Also, Nadia will help you to add a short Bahamian cruise to your all-inclusive vacation. She is a certified cruise counselor by CLIA – Cruise Line International Association.
Also, take into consideration the following options:
- Excursions in Great Miami area which may include Miami city tour, Everglades National Park Key West, even daytrip to Orlando theme parks and Kennedy Space center
- Miami night life experience with Hop pass to night clubs
- Excursions and day trips in Orlando area, including Disney World, Universal, Islands of Adventure, Cape Canaveral, and Daytona Beach
- Recommendation and reservation for fine dining
- Golf, ocean fishing, race car driving, parasailing, snorkeling, and scuba diving reservations
- Help to choose right itinerary and departure dates
- Help to select the right room and location (don’t forget that this resort is few blocks from our office!)
- Advice for best excursions and activities while in resort
- Arrangements for special events as wedding reception, anniversary or birthday
- Arrangements for necessary adaptions as medical equipment or medication storage
Some questions? Contact us at 772 777-1337