St. Petersburg Russia Tour: Buy From an Expert
St. Petersburg Customized Packages
- Absolutely not for do-it by- yourself travelers
- Short and long St. Petersburg tours available
- Russian cultural immersion
- Great for history and art lovers
- Best for family history travel
- Expert advice to design your Russian vacation in your way
- We design your custom-made Russian river cruise vacation
- Personal concierge services before, during and after travel to Russia
- Russian visa assistance
- Peace in mind for our customers
The St. Petersburg Russia Tour is a must on your to-do list. The St. Petersburg Russia Tour gives you a chance to explore the cultural heritage of Russia. The St. Petersburg Russia Tour is very complicated to plan, so we prefer to work with clients who are located in Florida in driving distance from us: St. Lucie, Martin, and Indian River counties. We are happy to provide the best service possible if you live in Stuart, Port Saint Lucie, Vero Beach, or Hobe Sound. Why? The St. Petersburg Russia Tour is a customized and tailor-made trip to Russia. It must be carefully planned to create an unforgettable experience.
Why the St. Petersburg Russia Tour?
Compared to other cities in Europe, St. Petersburg is a young city with only 300 years of history. Your St. Petersburg Russia Tour allows you to enjoy a vibrant, cosmopolitan atmosphere and some of the most beautiful architecture in Europe. St. Petersburg Russia Tour is a perfect vacation destination for those who are interested in arts, culture, and history.
During your St. Petersburg Russia Tour you will see one of the most popular museums in the world – the Hermitage. The St. Petersburg Russia Tour gives you an opportunity to enjoy over 3 million items in its collection, from Egyptian artifacts to Impressionist masterpieces. We will make sure your visit to Hermitage is very special: you will see only collections you are interested into during your St. Petersburg Russia Tour.
Imperial estates are another special topic during your St. Petersburg Russia Tour. We recommend you to visit the prime attractions as Tsarskoe Selo, Peterhof (also well-known as Petrodvorets), and my favorite – the Pavlovsk while you are on your St. Petersburg Russia Tour.
Your Interest Will Be a Starting Point to Plan your St. Petersburg Russia Tour
The St. Petersburg Russia Tour is a custom-made tour for you and your family or friends. All excursions and activities will be organized around your interests. Do you like performing arts? Do you really enjoy ballet or Tchaikovsky music? Or maybe your passion is garden landscape and architecture? We will build your St. Petersburg Russia Tour around your interests.
A lot of people make their St. Petersburg Russia Tour because of family history. It is a good idea to visit place where your ancestors came from and rediscover your family roots and heritage. In this case your St. Petersburg Russia Tour will be adjusted to give you chance to visit State Historical Archive and try to find treads for your family history.
How Our Travel Planners Make You Happy With Your St. Petersburg Russia Tour?
- Help you to choose tour operator and/or airline.
- Help you to choose the right time to go to Russia
- Help you to choose the hotel to stay in
- Help you to create tour logistics
- Insider advice what to do and what NOT to do in Russia
- Help you to choose excursions and activities during your St. Petersburg Russia Tour
- Be with you in case of emergencies, trip delays, flight cancellations, and force majore situations as natural disasters or strikes
- Finally, we will help you to obtain visa to Russia!
Why Is Important to Have Travel Planners from Aurora Cruises & Travel?
- The owner of the company is a Russian born and former St-Petersburg, Russia, resident for more than 10 years She is a specialist in St. Petersburg Russia Tour, including personal experience
- Not all St. Petersburg Russia Tours are equal. Some has amenities that other don’t have.
- Your excursions must be planned according to your vacation goals in mind. Do you like Tchaikovsky music? Do you like ballet? Do you like folk shows? Do you want to undiscover your ancestors and spent some time in State Archive?
- The Russian visa application is very complicated and confusing. Do you want somebody to pass through your papers and give you insider advice?
If you think that there are strong points call us 772 777-1337 and request consultation.