By Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Ph.D., CLIA certified Elite Cruise Counselor
Upgrade Advantage is a great way to enhance your experience on Norwegian Cruise line ship.
Starting February 8th, you will get the unique opportunity to bid for an upgraded category inside of final payment.
Norwegian will be launching the program on the large ships (Escape, Breakaway, Getaway and Epic) and Pride of America at launch followed by remainder of the fleet by the end of Q2.
Your booking agent will be copied on every bidding opportunity and every confirmation where a bid was accepted by Norwegian.
Here are some more details on the program.
Upgrade Advantage is a new program which offers guests the opportunity to bid a nominal amount to be upgraded to a higher category stateroom from what they currently have purchased
Guests who have paid in full and have an email address in their pre-guest registration.
Guests cannot be booked in a Studio T1 Stateroom cabin.
Guests are selected and sent an email invite to bid based on a variety of criteria including but not limited to what they already paid and the type of staterooms available on their specific sailing.
Norwegian Escape, Getaway, Breakaway, Epic and Pride of America launch February 8, 2017.
Remaining Fleet will be rolled out through Q2.
- Guest will receive a pre-cruise email inviting them to bid.
- Travel professional will be copied based on email on file.
- Guest can be upgraded anytime after they place a bid and they will immediately receive a confirmation email.
- Travel professional will be copied on confirmation and receive incremental commission due in a separate commission payment.
- If guest does not win the bid, they will receive an email notifying them 2 days prior to sail date.
- Travel professional will only be notified of winning bids.
- Guests can bid on one or two meta (oceanview, balcony, mini-suite, suite or Haven) above their current stateroom.
- Bidding is on the meta only, not on a specific category (i.E. Ba) or cabin numbe r (i.E. 9526).
- Guests who can bid on Suites & Haven, will be able to bid on each separately.
- Upgrade bids are not combinable with any other promotions.
- Guests are able to modify or cancel their offer up to 48 hours prior to departure given that the offer has not yet been accepted.
- Accepted bids are final and cannot be altered or refunded.
From the Desk of Nadia Jastrjembskaia
I highly recommend that you participate in this program.
Should you wish to discuss any concerns regarding the program, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly. This is offer for my existing clients.
If you wish to be my client, book with me first and I will enroll you into program.
As my presence grows, so do the offers for more people look for mine and my associates’ first-hand experience and advise.
I kindly ask everyone to take into consideration the following:
- Our prices and promotions are the same as cruise line’s website. We are partners with cruise lines and observe their regulations. We don’t charge additional booking fee.
- We add value to cruise products: personal, first-hand, expert advice for your vacation.
- We handle all complicated bookings with one point to book.
- We build relationships with our clients. It is similar as you have your own hair dresser or physician.
If this sound good for you – give us a call at 772 335-7017 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm.
Find more about me!