BEST CRUISE DEALS
By Nadia Jastrjembskaia, Ph.D., CLIA certified Elite Cruise Counselor
Cruise lines prepare for Thanksgiving with some marvelous specials for the Friday and Monday after.
Royal Caribbean International
Booking dates: November 26 – 28, 2016.
Offer applies to sailings on or after Dec. 25, 2016. China departures are excluded.
Offer includes 50% off cruise fare of second guest booked in the same stateroom as first full fare guest.
Offer also includes 25% cruise fare savings for 3rd and 4th guests booked in the same stateroom as first two qualifying guests.
Offer also includes an Onboard Credit determined by sailing length and stateroom category booked:
- $50 OBC per stateroom for interior and oceanview on sailings 5 nights or less,
- $75 OBC per stateroom for balcony on sailings 5 nights or less,
- $100 OBC for suite on 5 night sailings or less,
- $75 OBC per stateroom for interior and oceanview on sailings 6 nights or longer,
- $150 OBC per stateroom for balcony on 6 night sailings or longer,
- $300 OBC per stateroom for suite on 6 night sailings or longer.
50% reduced deposit. Deposit must be paid at time of booking.
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line is upping the ante on its latest special with a Black Friday Bonus and Cyber Monday Special, requiring only a $50 per person deposit on all cruises across the fleet in Studio, inside, oceanview, balcony and mini-suite accommodations from now through November 30, 2016. The bonus promo is combined with the line’s Free at Sea sale that extends up to five free perks.
Under Free at Sea, travelers booking a 3-day or longer voyage in an oceanview, balcony or mini-suite stateroom can choose two of the following complimentary perks through the end of the month:
- Free unlimited open bar,
- Free Specialty Dining package,
- Free prepaid service charges for the first and second guest in the cabin,
- Free 250 minute WiFi package
- Or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free offer permitting third and fourth guests to sail for free on select departures.
Those in an inside cabin or Studio stateroom can select one perk, and suite and The Haven guests receive all five.
Meanwhile in Hawaii, Pride of America cruise travelers in any cabin category can, through November 30, 2016, choose one of the following complimentary bonuses:
- Free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay with an option to buy discounted flights beginning at $399 from certain gateways,
- Free Specialty Dining Package,
- Free pre-paid service charges for the first and second guest in the cabin,
- Free $50 per port shore excursion credits in up to four destinations
- Or Norwegian’s Friends & Family Sail Free for free third and fourth guests in each cabin on select dates. Those in a suite, will get all five offers.
- Plus, for select Christmas and New Year’s cruise bookings, guests will receive an extra $100 in shipboard credit.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, MSC Cruises is enhancing its already enticing 2 for 1 Caribbean deals with an added value of up to $350 in the form of onboard credits, drink packages and W-Fi internet access.
From November 23 to November 30, travelers can book select 2017 MSC Divina sailings beginning at a 50% off rate of $399 per person for a weeklong roundtrip cruise from Miami, Florida.
For Black Friday and Cyber Monday, guests will also receive bonus perks based on their stateroom category as follows:
- Inside Stateroom – Bonus $25 onboard credit per stateroom
- Oceanview Stateroom – Bonus $25 onboard credit per stateroom plus free Surfer WiFi package for social networks, email and Web browsing for up to two devices (an added value of $70 per cabin)
- Balcony Stateroom – Bonus $25 onboard credit per stateroom plus free Surfer WiFi package and complimentary mealtime drinks package, amounting to unlimited wine, beer, mineral water and soft drinks during lunch and dinner (an added value of $350 per cabin)
Qualifying cruises are as follows:
- April 1, 2017: calls in Nassau, Bahamas; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Philipsburg, St. Maarten – rates begin at $399 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 6, 2017: calls in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas – rates begin at $449 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
- May 27, 2017 (Memorial Day Cruise): calls in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – rates begin at $529 per person based on 2 for 1 deal
Now available, the Princess Cruises “Cyber Sale” will allow guests who “Sail Soon” to save up to $1,000 per cabin and those who “Sail Later” to enjoy complimentary cabin location upgrades, free gratuities and up to $300 shipboard credit per cabin.
Plus, travelers can reserve with reduced deposits of $100 per person, with third and fourth guests also discounted for select destinations.
“Sail Soon” cruises encompass 6+ day itineraries leaving Winter through Spring 2017 to destinations such as the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, Southeast Asia and South America.
“Sail Later” ones include 6- to 60-day voyages and select cruisetours departing from Summer 2017 to Spring 2018 to all destinations like Alaska, California Coast, Canada & New England, Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, Panama Canal, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Transatlantics, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Japan, Southeast Asia and South America.
Specific to Japan or Singapore voyages, guests will also receive an extra $100 per person savings on Princess EZAir.
When reserved between November 23 and December 4, 2016, Hurtigruten’s Black Friday Sale is taking off 10 percent on any Classic Coastal Voyages departing between December 1, 2016 and March 31, 2018 including 6- to 12-day Norwegian cruises.
Also, the same 10 percent discount applies to Explorer Voyages during the 2017/2018 season aboard the MS Fram, MS Midnatsol and MS Spitsbergen from March 14, 2017 to March 25, 2018.
Select eligible dates include all three 2018 ones for the Adventure from Cape Horn to the Penguins of Antarctica sailing, as well as the Arctic Fjords Expedition: Polar History, Nature and Culture tour on September 4, 2017.
From Desk of Nadia Jastrjembskaia
As my presence grows, so do the offers for more people look for mine and my associates’ first-hand experience and advise.
We became popular as cruise experts. I kindly ask everyone to take into consideration the following:
- Our prices and promotions are the same as cruise lines. We are partners with cruise lines and observe all their regulations. We don’t charge additional booking fee.
- We add value to cruise products: personal, first-hand, expert advice for your vacation.
- We handle all complicated bookings with one point to book.
- We build relationships with our clients. It is similar as you have your own hair dresser or physician.
If this sound good for you – give us a call at 772 335-7017 Monday through Friday, 10 am to 5 pm. Keep in mind that I work during this weekend. So, write or call.
Please, no requests for free consultation or advise. I value my time and ask you respect it also. I will be happy to assist you in exchange for your business only.
Find more about me!