See What Our Cruise Expert Has to Say About the Grand Loft Suite with Balcony
Grand Loft with Balcony Suite Review by Nadia Jastrjembskaia
CLIA-certified Elite Cruise Counselor, Luxury Cruise Specialist
“The Grand Loft Suite is the next largest Loft category after the Sky Loft Suite. Of all the Loft categories, this particular one varies in sizes and configurations the most, so it is important to know which Suite number you are booking. With that said, the better ones will be the first to be booked, so make your arrangements as soon as you have decided on this Suite.
Of all the Loft categories, I find this to be the best value for a couple of reasons. The first is that the couple of Grand Lofts that are corner units are right above those paying for Owners and Royal, which are far more expensive, and you are getting the same panoramic views! Secondly, the few that are centrally located on the very aft, while they may not have the extra balcony space, they provide larger square footage, almost as large as the Owner’s.”
Welcome to Grand Loft Suite with Balcony on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, Royal Caribbean International. Please be advised that all materials, including video above, here are original, made from our visit to Quantum of the Seas during its pre-inaugural sailing in November 2014.
Scroll down to the page to find cruise expert advise from CLIA (Cruise Line International Association) – certified cruise advisor in rank of Elite Cruise Counselor, Nadia Jastrjembskaia.
Feel free to contact us to book your next suite cruise vacation in Grand Loft Suite.
Grand Loft Suite with Balcony Review
Royal Caribbean International
GRAND LOFT SUITE FOOTAGE
Vary from 696 to 840 sq. ft.
Vary from 216 sq. ft. to 361sq. ft.
- Two-deck-high suite with panoramic views
- Separate bedroom on Loft
- Private balcony with dining area
- No butler service
- No privacy for bedroom – curtain only
- For honeymooners
- For special occasion cruise vacaiton
- 6 Grand Loft Suites on each of Quantum class ship
- Deck 8 and 10
Grand Loft Suite with Balcony Numbers
- Deck 8: 8324 and 8724
- Deck 10: 10320, 10324, 10724, and 10720
- No connecting staterooms or suites
- up to 4 guests
- Not allowed
- No, but plenty of closet space
Office, Telecom and the Internet
- Vanity table with working surface for laptop computers
- 110/220 electrical outlets
- The Internet minutes to purchase (different plans are available)
- Royal iQ app
- Beverages for purchase
- Sofa that converts to double bed
- Dining table with 4 chairs
- Coffee table
- Sitting area with leather chair
- Sliding door to the balcony
- Flat screen TV
- Entertainment center
- Coffee machine
- Stand with lamps
Video of Grand Loft Suite above give you move details – please watch a few times!
- Power room and dressing area
- Closet with safe
- Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long bed convertible into doubles
- Side tables with lamps
- Writing desk with chair
- Two guests on Royal King, convertible into twins
- Two guests on sofa bed
Please pay attention that 2 guests have to share sofa bed.
- Two bathrooms
- Second level private bath with shower and sink – no bathtub here
- On main levelfull bath with shower
Please pay attention to the video above to find more details about bathrooms.
- Private balcony
- Some Grand Loft Suites have one balcony, some three
- Floor-to-ceiling sliding door
- 2 lounges
- Dining table with chairs
- Side table
- Dining is included into price except specialty restaurants
- Room service
- All shows and activities scheduled in Daily Planner (included into price)
- 3 flat screen TV
- Invitation to the exclusive Captain’s Welcome Aboard Reception (on cruise vacations 4 nights or longer)
- Fine bath toiletries
- Priority tender tickets (on select itineraries)
- In-room tea kettle with complimentary tea
- Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options
- Complimentary fruit plate and bottled water on boarding dayLuxury spa bathrobes for your use onboard
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night
- Complimentary luggage valet with onboard check-in service (for select airlines on select itineraries)
- Limited reserved seats for shows in the main theater for Suite guests/Gold SeaPass card holders only.) Reserved seating will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the show.
- Personalized Port & Shopping advice
- Priority departure, including an exclusive suite * departure lounge featuring continental breakfast
- In-room Playstation with games available from the Concierge *
- Limited exclusive pool deck seating (for Suite guests/Gold SeaPass card holders only.)
- Dedicated private beach for suite guests in Labadee, Haiti. Only suites guests from Grand Suite and higher are eligible. If you cruise with non-suite guests there is no exception to join you.
- Complimentary binoculars for your use onboard (Alaska, Asia, Europe and South American itineraries only
- Concierge makes reservations for shore excursions and onboard sport activities
- Spa treatments and salon appointments
- Arrangement of private parties
- Exclusive Barefoot Beach plus Cabana rental in Labadee
- Dining reservations
Concierge Lounge Amenities
- Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary beverages from the bar served in the ConciergeLounge every evening
- Concierge Lounge is available for suite guest use 24 hours a day and is staffed with a dedicated Concierge, who will attend to guests’ individual needs in a relaxed lounge environment.
- Business services (faxing, copying, etc.)
- The concierge desk is open according to schedule
- DVDs and CDs available to borrow during Concierge Lounge hours
Embarkation and Debarkation for Grand Loft Suite Guests
- Priority check-in
- Priority departure
- Check-in lines for suite guests only.
- If Grand Loft Suite guests have friends or family members booked in stateroom category lower than Grand Suite (20 years of age and under), Royal Caribbean International will allow access for priority check-in only. Royal Caribbean International will not extend access to the Concierge Lounge.Upon check-in, Grand Loft Suite guests receive distinctive gold SeaPass cards, which enable the ship crew and staff to provide them with the personalized service and offerings.
On Arrival at Grand Loft Suite, Guests are Welcomed with:
- Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard only)
- Complimentary slippers (for use onboard only)
- Complimentary water and a fruit plate
- Grand Loft Suite guests enjoy priority departure with an exclusive suite departure lounge with a continental breakfast.
- They receive complimentary valet luggage service: their bags are transferred to the airport. In this case guests can enjoy excursion or activities at the port city.
What is included in the price?
- Cruise fare + taxes: included
- Gratuities are additional
- Dining in dining venues, except specialty restaurants
- Specialty restaurant: additional
- Air tickets: may be discounted through ChoiceAir program
- Excursions: not included
- Kids program: included into price
- Babysitting service: available, additional charge
- Beverages are not included; beverage packages are available for purchase
- Travel protection: additional
- Pre- and post- hotel stay – yes, may be included
- Spa treatments: additional
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services: additional
- Medical services: not included unless food-related disease
Compare Grand Loft Suite with Balcony to Sky Loft Suite and Owner’s Suite when shopping for your cruise vacation.
First and second guests pay full cruise fare with available discount, third – fifth guest – reduced fare.
Two installments: deposit and final payment
Refundable: yes, up to the final payment
- 1-5 night sailing – $ 100 per person
- 6-9 night sailing – $250 per person
- 10+ night sailing – $450 per person
For 7-nights sailing 75 days prior except for holiday sailings
- 74 – 57 days prior to sailing – deposit amount
- 56 – 29 days prior to sailing – 50% of total price
- 28 – 15 days prior to sailing – 75% of total price
- 14 – 0 days prior to sailing – 100% of total price
How to Book?
Book with us by calling 772 777-1337*.
- *Note: All charges posted by Royal Caribbean International.