Suites on Quantum Class Ships: Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas
11 Suite Categories on Quantum Class Ships
Suites on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas are some of the most breathtaking accommodations a cruise liner can offer on any market, whether contemporary, premium or luxury. Royal Caribbean’s introduction of the Loft Suites on its previous class, the Oasis ships, has drawn an unparallel admiration. Royal did not just bring the Lofts to their new Quantum ships: Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, but made bigger and better upgrades as well as introduced four new subcategories of Lofts.
With 11categories of suites on the Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas itself, where do you begin your search? In planning your dream vacation, knowing what Suite you book that fits your party and budget is imperative. While each category will mention how many guests it sleeps up to, the layouts may not offer the privacy or features you were expecting. As far as expectations, many might be surprised to learn upon embarkation that their Spa Junior does not offer Concierge Level services for example, as not all Suite categories qualify for those services.
- Royal Loft Suite – The most exclusive and expansive Suite on the Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas. Ideal for once in the lifetime romantic honeymoons or even an extended family as this is the only Loft to feature a separate bedroom downstairs.
- Owner Loft Suite – This is the largest Loft that sleeps up to 4 with multiple balcony entries.
- Grand Loft Suite – A very spacious Loft with relaxing hanging patio chairs to boot.
- Sky Loft Suite – Slightly smaller than the Grand, though is the least expensive of the Loft categories.
- Owner’s Suite – The largest single story Suite with a corner balcony and very plush details. Good for extended family or friends as the master bedroom closes off to the living room.
- Grand Suite – Entry Concierge Level Suite that sleeps up to 4, though no privacy from the Master Bed.
- Junior Suite – This Suite is perfect for those needing extra room without the price tag of Concierge Level amenities. Since it sleeps up to 4, it is great for couples and small families alike. Does not provide any Concierge Level amenities
- Spa Junior Suite – Similar inside square footage as the Junior, though much smaller balcony, this Suite is great for couples. The draw of the large bathroom with Rainforest shower and half bath allow for that luxurious feel.
Family Suite On Quantum and Anthem of the Seas
- Royal Family Suite – Largest accommodations for families with capacity up to 8 guests, featuring a corner balcony, master bedroom and interior room for privacy.
- Family Junior Connecting Suite – Ideal selection for families up to 8 that offers the most privacy for each. Does not provide any Concierge Level amenities.
- Family Junior Suite – For families of 5, especially with smaller children, this is the best Suite. With the extra square footage and an additional half bath, spending time together will be far more enjoyable. Does not provide any Concierge Level amenities.
We are here to help you navigate the vast features of each Suite on Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas with quick points below on each Suite, and further details on each suite, and further details on each in the links.