Welcome to Spa Junior Suite with Balcony on the newest additions to Royal Caribbean International: Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, Royal Caribbean International.
All visuals – video and photos that you find on this page are original and made by staff at Aurora Cruises and Travel during pre-inaugural sailing on Quantum of the Seas in November 2014.
We recommend you to contact us at 772 777-1337 and book your next cruise vacation with us.
Spa Junior Suite with Balcony on Quantum and Anthem of the Seas Review
Royal Caribbean International
GRAND SUITE FOOTAGE
267 sq. ft.
81 sq. ft.
- Oversized stateroom compare to Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
- Full bathroom with tub
- No suite amenities
- No access to Suite Lounge for suite guests
- For honeymooners on budget
- For special occasion cruise vacation on budget
- 42 Spa Junior Suites with Balcony on each of Quantum class ship. Two of them are accessible for guests with special needs – 8242 and 8642
- Deck 6 – 13
- No connecting staterooms or suites
- up to 2 guests
- Not allowed
- No, but plenty of closet space
Office, Telecom and the Internet
- Vanity table with working surface for laptop computers
- 110/220 electrical outlets
- The Internet minutes to purchase (different plans are available)
- Royal iQ app
- Beverages for purchase
- Sitting area with corner settee
- Coffee table
- Writing desk
- Sliding door to the balcony
- Stand with lamp
- Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long bed convertible into twins
- Sliding door to the balcony
- Side tables with lamps
- Closet with safe
- Flat screen TV
- Oversized spa-inspired split bath with soaking tub
- Separate shower with frosted glass wall that allows natural light from living area
- Rain show
- Toilet and second sink in separate half bath
- Private balcony
- Sliding door
- Two chairs
- Side table
- Dining is included into price except specialty restaurants
- 24 hour room service
- All shows and activities scheduled in Daily Planner (included into price)
- 3 flat screen TV
What is included in the price?
- Cruise fare + taxes: included
- Gratuities are additional
- Dining in dining venues, except specialty restaurants
- Air tickets: may be discounted through ChoiceAir program
- Specialty restaurant: additional
- Excursions: not included
- Babysitting service: available, additional charge
- Kids program: included into price
- Travel protection: additional
- Beverages are not included; beverage packages are available for purchase
- Spa treatments: additional
- Pre- and post- hotel stay – yes, may be included
- Medical services: not included unless food-related disease
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services: additional
Compare Spa Junior Suite with Balcony with Junior Suite with Balcony and Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony when shopping for your cruise vacation.
Two installments: deposit and final payment
Refundable: yes, up to the final payment
- 1-5 night sailing – $ 100 per person
- 6-9 night sailing – $250 per person
- 10+ night sailing – $450 per person
For 7-nights sailing 75 days prior except for holiday sailings
- 74 – 57 days prior to sailing – deposit amount
- 56 – 29 days prior to sailing – 50% of total price
- 28 – 15 days prior to sailing – 75% of total price
- 14 – 0 days prior to sailing – 100% of total price
How to Book?
Book with us by calling 772 777-1337*.
- *Note: All charges posted by Royal Caribbean International.
See What Our Cruise Expert Has to Say About the Spa Junior Suite on Quantum and Anthem of the SeasSpa Junior Suite Review by Nadia Jastrjembskaia CLIA-certified Elite Cruise Counselor, Luxury Cruise Specialist
“A Royal Caribbean first, the Spa Junior Suite on Quantum and Anthem of the Seas is a subsidiary of the Junior Suite category. Though this category is slightly smaller than the Junior Suite, it only sleeps up to two, which allows for the additional half bathroom to the full across the hall. The Spa concept is definitely portrayed in the main bathroom with a frosted glass relaying natural light into the rain shower and tub.
I can certainly say this category is perfect for couples looking for a more intimate feel. I believe for a non Concierge Club Suite, it provides great value for its space and amenities. With the extra room in the interior and larger balconies than those of the standard Ocean Balconies, you are sure to enjoy your time in your Suite. The natural light in the split bathroom allow for a much more relaxed atmosphere and the additional half bath are great for getting ready before those dinners. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 772-777-1337.”