Photos of Grand Suite with Balcony
[justified_image_grid gallery link=”none” columns=”4″ ids=”5600,5599,5598,5597,5596,5595,5594,5593,5592,5591″ orderby=”rand”]
Welcome to the Grand Suite with Balcony page on the Quantum of the Seas and Anthem of the Seas, Royal Caribbean International. Click here for more suites on the Quantum class ships.
Content on this page is from first hand experience by staff at Aurora Cruises and Travel during the inaugural sailing on the Quantum of the Seas in November 2014. Contact us at 772 777-1337 if you wish to book your next cruise vacation with us.
Grand Suite with Balcony at a Glance
Royal Caribbean International
GRAND SUITE FOOTAGE
351 sq. ft.
109 sq. ft.
- Suite amenities
- Spacious private balcony
- Full bathroom with tub
- Lowest suite category with amenities
- No privacy – curtain separates bedroom from living area
- For honeymooners
- For special occasion cruise vacaiton
- 10 Grand Suites with Balcony on each of Quantum class ship
- Deck 8 – 11
Grand Loft Suite Numbers
- Deck 8: 8236, 8238, 8636, and 8638
- Deck 9: 9242 and 9642
- Deck 10: 10242 and 10642
- Deck 11: 11242 and 11642
- No connecting staterooms or suites
- up to 4 guests
- Not allowed
- No, but plenty of closet space
Office, Telecom and the Internet
- Vanity table with working surface for laptop computers
- 110/220 electrical outlets
- The Internet minutes to purchase (different plans are available)
- Royal iQ app
- Beverages for purchase
- Sofa that converts to double bed
- Coffee table
- Writing desk
- Sliding door to the balcony
- Stand with lamp
- Royal King, measuring 72.5 inches wide by 82 inches long bed convertible into doubles
- Side tables with lamps
- Sliding door to the balcony
- Writing desk with chair
- Closet with safe
- Flat screen TV
- Two guests on Royal King, convertible into twins
- Two guests on sofa bed
Please pay attention that 2 guests have to share sofa bed.
- Full bathroom
- Two separate sinks
- Private balcony
- Sliding door
- Two chairs
- Side table
- Complimentary dining in Coastal Kitchen dedicated to suite guests
- Concierge Lounge for snacks, breakfast, and Happy Hour
- Dining is included into price except specialty restaurants
- Room service
- All shows and activities scheduled in Daily Planner (included into price)
- 3 flat screen TV
- Dedicated private beach for suite guests in Labadee, Haiti. Only suites guests from Grand Suite and higher are eligible. If you cruise with non-suite guests there is no exception to join you.
- Complimentary fruit plate and bottled water on boarding day
- Luxury spa bathrobes for your use onboard
- Fine bath toiletries
- In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
- In-room tea kettle with complimentary tea
- Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options
- Complimentary pressing service on the first formal night
- Complimentary luggage valet with onboard check-in service (for select airlines on select itineraries)
- Invitation to the exclusive Captain’s Welcome Aboard Reception (on cruise vacations 4 nights or longer)
- Personalized Port & Shopping advice
- Priority tender tickets (on select itineraries)
- In-room Playstation with games available from the Concierge *
- Limited exclusive pool deck seating (for Suite guests/Gold SeaPass card holders only.)
- Limited reserved seats for shows in the main theater. Reserved seating will be released 10 minutes prior to the start of the show.
- Priority departure, including an exclusive suite * departure lounge featuring continental breakfast
- Complimentary binoculars for your use onboard (Alaska, Asia, Europe and South American itineraries only
- Concierge makes reservations for shore excursions and onboard sport activities
- Arrangement of private parties
- Spa treatments and salon appointments
- Dining reservations
- Exclusive Barefoot Beach plus Cabana rental in Labadee
Concierge Lounge Amenities
- Concierge Lounge is available for suite guest use 24 hours a day and is staffed with a dedicated Concierge, who will attend to guests’ individual needs in a relaxed lounge environment.
- Hors d’oeuvres, petit fours and complimentary beverages from the bar served in the ConciergeLounge every evening
- The concierge desk is open according to schedule
- Business services (faxing, copying, etc.)
- DVDs and CDs available to borrow during Concierge Lounge hours
Embarkation and Debarkation for Grand Suite Guests
- Priority check-in
- Priority departure
- Check-in lines for suite guests only.
- If Grand Suite guests have friends or family members booked in stateroom category lower than Grand Suite (20 years of age and under), Royal Caribbean International will allow access for priority check-in only. Royal Caribbean International will not extend access to the Concierge Lounge.Upon check-in, Grand Suite guests receive distinctive gold SeaPass cards, which enable the ship crew and staff to provide them with the personalized service and offerings.
On arrival at Grand Suite, Guests are Welcomed with:
- Complimentary slippers (for use onboard only)
- Complimentary water and a fruit plate
- Luxury spa bathrobes (for use onboard only)
- Grand Suite guests enjoy priority departure with an exclusive suite departure lounge with a continental breakfast.
- They receive complimentary valet luggage service: their bags are transferred to the airport. In this case guests can enjoy excursion or activities at the port city.
What is included in the price?
- Cruise fare + taxes: included
- Gratuities are additional
- Dining in dining venues, except specialty restaurants
- Air tickets: may be discounted through ChoiceAir program
- Specialty restaurant: additional
- Excursions: not included
- Babysitting service: available, additional charge
- Kids program: included into price
- Travel protection: additional
- Beverages are not included; beverage packages are available for purchase
- Spa treatments: additional
- Pre- and post- hotel stay – yes, may be included
- Medical services: not included unless food-related disease
- Laundry, dry cleaning and pressing services: additional
Compare Grand Suite with Junior Suite and Superior Grand Suite when shopping for your cruise vacation.
First and second guests pay full cruise fare with available discount, third – fifth guest – reduced fare.
Two installments: deposit and final payment
Refundable: yes, up to the final payment
- 1-5 night sailing – $ 100 per person
- 6-9 night sailing – $250 per person
- 10+ night sailing – $450 per person
For 7-nights sailing 75 days prior except for holiday sailings
- 74 – 57 days prior to sailing – deposit amount
- 56 – 29 days prior to sailing – 50% of total price
- 28 – 15 days prior to sailing – 75% of total price
- 14 – 0 days prior to sailing – 100% of total price
How to Book?
Book with us by calling 772 777-1337*.
- *Note: All charges posted by Royal Caribbean International.
See What Our Cruise Expert Has to Say About the Grand SuiteGrand Suite with Balcony Review by Nadia Jastrjembskaia CLIA-certified Elite Cruise Counselor, Luxury Cruise Specialist
“A staple within Royal, the Grand Suite is the entry Suite within the Concierge Club. The Grand Suite on the Quantum delivers a beautiful Suite with sleek furnishings and distinct layouts. When entering into the hallway, you will find the living area ahead and your spacious bathroom to your side. This Suite offers split sinks, marble tiling, and a sitting tub to relax your day away. From the bathroom, another door leads to your Royal King bed overlooking your private balcony. Unlike most Ocean Balcony staterooms, there are no sofas or obstacles in your view. The master bedroom wraps around back to the living area.
Since it sleeps up to 4, there is some separation, though not much from the master bedroom to the living area. Please note that since this Suite does not accommodate a rollaway, the 3rd and 4th guests would have to share the pullout couch. There is also no dining area inside or on the balcony in this category. Overall, I believe this Suite is ideal for small but active families that may need the additional space but not necessarily going to be spending most of their cruise in their Suite. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at 772-777-1337.”