Great news for lovers of Oasis class ships: Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas: Royal Caribbean International announced new name for the thirds ship. Her name will be Harmony of the Seas.
Harmony of the Seas starts her service on April 2016. She will be the biggest ship in the world officially:
- 227,000 gross registered tons* vs. 225,282 tons of other Oasis class ships
- 5,479 guests at double occupancy vs. 5,400 guests on sister ships
- 2,747 staterooms vs. 2,706 staterooms on Oasis and Allure of the Seas
*Gross registered ton is a measurement for the ship’s internal volume, not weight. So, Harmony of the Seas will be bigger in size. Actual dimensions will be released when ship is complete.
What is new on Harmony of the Seas?
As you know, Oasis of the Seas was debuted in 2009 and Allure of the Seas in 2010 (I still remember pre-inaugural sailing as this happened yesterday!)
Technology completely changed cruise industry – so, Harmony of the Seas will have most of innovations that Royal Caribbean International implemented recently, including Quantum of the Seas.
- Bionic Bar – robot-powered bar, one of the most famous feature of Quantum of the Seas
- Fast Internet – Royal Caribbean International launched its own satellite to provide the best Internet experience at sea
- Suite guests will have exclusive areas: Coastal Kitchen and a Suite Sun Zone on sun deck
- Wristbands – convenient way to unlock stateroom doors, make reservations, leave ship and return back, and of course, pay for all purchases
- Virtual balconies – very special feature that debuted on Navigator of the Seas one year ago and were implemented on Quantum of the Seas
- The Dynamic Dining – was introduced on Quantum of the Seas. This concept will allow you to choose a dining venue. If you like more traditional sitting, ‘Classic’ options is the best choice for you: you will rotate through each of the complimentary restaurants with your dining group and the same assigned waiter each evening.
Great News for Kids:
Harmony of the Seas will have 3 multi-story waterslides. They will be over Central Park. One of them will have a so called ‘champagne bowl’ that swirls as you slide down to the end.
Good News for Food Lovers:
3 new restaurants will be implemented on Harmony of the Seas:
- Sabor Modern Mexican restaurant – great food – I already tested on just revitalized Freedom of the Seas
- Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine – interactive and entertaining specialty restaurant with mirrors and mystery surprises; it was debuted on Quantum of the Seas. It tried it, it was very special experience!
- Izumi Hibachi & Sushi – revised concept for Izumi restaurant
Information about home port for Harmony of the Seas is not released yet.
Do you want to be among the first guests on the board of Harmony of the Seas?
Call me at 772 777-1337 or fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form. Let’s start waiting list!